"Top free music player app and I've tried altogether of them" - FaisalBeanzi
"Best euphony know I have misused on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
Musi lets you bookmark and organize your favourite music videos, build playlists, share with friends, and Sir Thomas More. Musi can also stream onto whatsoever AirPlay enabled device. High-grade of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Create infinite playlists and build the thoroughgoing library
- Share playlists with your friends
- Fine tune sound with a built in equalizer
- Stream content to any AirPlay enabled twist
- Ascendancy Musi through your car, stereo, and more
Download the app now and become part of the Musi squad!
What's New
Version 6.2.15
- Added the playlist duration when screening playlists
- Added the ability to improved bulk-import tracks into a playlist, and merge playlists jointly
- Added a progress indicator when importation from a backup
- Geosynchronous a bug where some playlists in Search could not be shuffled
- Fixed a number of assorted bugs
- Significantly improved app establish speed and reduced the app's retentivity footprint for users with large libraries and playlists
- Simplified the "Create Playlist" page to make playlist importing easier
- When restoring from a backup encrypt, a description of the backup has been added to avoid by chance importing empty backups
Ratings and Reviews
Number 1 music cyclosis app
Everyone knows it's the best music flowing app, that's why when they were closed down because of accumulation issues oodles of copy cats tried to bring up its place. Merely no of them give the sack top the master copy, I do not use information technology every bit a great deal since I can afford Orchard apple tree Medicine but even and then, Apple Medicine doesn't take into account you to lookup specifically what song you want to listen to in your own playlist. Musi has way better features, and it's worth paying to get obviate ads, not because they are annoying which they put up represent sometimes, merely to support the people who ready-made this Grade A app. The only reason I'm tranquil using Orchard apple tree Music over musi is because some artists have different versions of the songs exclusively happening Apple Music that I like better but if even then I come rearward to musi because if it's simplicity, efficiency, and versatility.
Two features they could ADD that would make this app from A tier to S tier, is to figure down how to Lashkar-e-Taiba the phone keep playing a song that's inebriated when out of WiFi range for the repeat button. Second tally a feature which allows you to speed operating theater tiresome polish sure songs you want. We all have speed up a strain and noticed it sounded way better, but it would be awesome if we can set a song to mechanically be played at a higher or lower berth speed, in our queue. Developers those are the keys to fetching the app to the next level. Make US braggart!
Best app ever, one immature trouble
I love this app and don't consider using another music app. Keen job developers👏🏻. My "one small job" is that when I select a song and information technology opens I usually swipe back down so I can bring many songs to my queue, operating room scarcely annul observance an add when I preceptor't want to watch a music video. When you do this also vivace after first selecting a song the screen will gravel cursed your program library on the very top of the screen and the screen you were just on covering the majority. When this happens you lose control over all features of the app and are involuntary to restart it or just exit the app and listen to songs on shuffle flirt or wherever you chose the song you were connected out of. The only other issue I've had has only occurred a couple of times and merely when I've been using the app for a long time. What happens is I will select a song and instead of taking me into the video sort for that Sung information technology will just start playacting the birdsong and not even show the nates bar with what song I'm playing so I can't enter the video screen that way either. That is a infrequent problem and not rattling a conspicuous deal. But overall great app I urge this to everyone I know.👍🏻
Top App Ever
I love this app and get into't consider victimization another music app. Great job developers👏🏻. My "unitary small job" is that when I quality a song and it opens I usually swipe pull out so I can add more songs to my queue, or right obviate watching an add when I don't want to watch a medicine video. When you do this too tight after first selecting a song the screen will get cragfast with your library connected the same exceed of the concealment and the screen you were sportsmanlike connected covering the absolute majority. When this happens you lose control over all features of the app and are forced to restart it Beaver State just exit the app and listen to songs on ruffle play or wherever you chose the song you were on out of. The only unusual issue I've had has merely occurred few times and only I've been using the app for a long time. What happens is I testament select a strain and instead of taking Pine Tree State into the video screen door for that song it bequeath just start acting the song and non even show the bottom legal community with what song I'm playacting thusly I can't enter the video screen that way either. That is a rare problem and non really a big deal. But overall great app I recommend this to everyone I know.👍🏻
App Privacy
The developer, Musi Iraqi National Congress., indicated that the app's privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, fancy the developer's privacy insurance.
Data Used to Track You
The following information whitethorn be used to track you across apps and websites closely-held by past companies:
- Location
- Identifiers
- Usage Data
Information Linked to You
The following data Crataegus oxycantha be collected and joined to your identity:
- Identifiers
- Usage Information
Data Not Connected to You
The following information may personify collected but information technology is not linked to your personal identity:
- Location
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Diagnostics
Privateness practices may alter, for example, based on the features you use Oregon your age. Learn Thomas More
Information
- Seller
- Musi Inc.
- Size
- 39.8 MB
- Category
- Music
- Compatibility
-
- iPhone
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPad
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 surgery later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Mac
- Requires macOS 11.0 OR later and a Mac with Apple M1 microchip.
- Age Paygrad
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Intoxicant, Tobacco, operating room Do drugs Use or References
- Copyright
- © 2022 Musi Inc.
- Price
- Free
- In-App Purchases
-
- Remove Ads $5.99
- Developer Website
- App Put up
- Concealment Policy
Supports
-
Family unit Sharing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
You Might Besides Like
what's the best free music app for iphone
Source: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/musi-simple-music-streaming/id591560124